Classic Video Game Sounds Explained by Experts (1972-1998) | Part 1 | WIRED
Four video game sound designers explain the thinking behind some of the world’s most recognizable video game sounds. Featuring sounds from Pac-Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Contra, Street Fighter II, Doom and more!
Still haven’t subscribed to WIRED on YouTube? ►►
Get more incredible stories on science and tech with our daily newsletter:
Also, check out the free WIRED channel on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV. Here you can find your favorite WIRED shows and new episodes of our latest hit series Tradecraft.
WIRED is where tomorrow is realized. Through thought-provoking stories and videos, WIRED explores the future of business, innovation, and culture.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
- Proton Bus Simulator Road Lite #2: ID770 Bus – Android Gameplay FHD
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts: Ep8 – The Legendary Pincushion
- Other Friends Song | Steven Universe the Movie | Cartoon Network
- Minecraft ULTRA Rapid Fire TNT Cannon Tutorial