Create Interactive Buzzers in PowerPoint (Quiz with Sound Effects)
Step by step tutorial video to create an interactive PowerPoint buzzer with sound effects. Make your training more engaging and interesting with this creative PowerPoint idea.
Link to PowerPoint Quiz Templates Pack mentioned in the Video:
You can use this buzzer to run a quiz in your classroom.
In this tutorial, we have used a red and green buzzer with relevant sound effects.
To create the interactive buzzer with sound the steps are:
– Create the button using oval tool and 3D [erpective, depth and Material effects
– Add custom animation to the button to pulse on click
– Add a trigger animation to generate the sound on click.
You can follow this PowerPoint tutorial in any version of PowerPoint 2010, 2013 or 2016.
Sign Up For Newsletter
Gamify Your Classroom with Creative PowerPoint Quizzes : Online Training
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn tải nổ hũ Plus an toàn và nhanh chóng nhất 2020
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
- Proton Bus Simulator Road Lite #2: ID770 Bus – Android Gameplay FHD
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts: Ep8 – The Legendary Pincushion
- Other Friends Song | Steven Universe the Movie | Cartoon Network