How to Build a $4 Trail Cam Stand or Game Cam Tripod
Visit Our Amazon Store for all our builds (batt box, solar batt, welding, trail cams/cables):
Visit our Ebay Store for solar/battery tree screw brackets:
Trail cam stand or game cam tripod for $4? Yes, these trail camera stands are easy to build and I will show you exactly how to build them. Game camera mounts come in many shapes and sizes but the popularity of mobile game camera stands are increasing as hunters want versatility in where they place their trail cameras for the best pictures. The Handy Hunter will lay out exactly what you need to build this trail camera tripod and show you exactly how to build it with ease. This game camera tripod will change how you capture wildlife pictures because you will no longer be at the mercy of tree location for mounting. The versatility of this game camera stand makes it easy to strategically place your trail camera in the perfect spot on a trail, creek, or in an open field.
What you will need:
1. #1 – 10ft stick of 1/2in EMT piping (found in electrical dept at
Home Depot, Lowes, or electrical supply company). Cost is
~$2.50 per 10ft stick.
2. #1 – 1/4in. threaded bolt that measures 1-1/2in. long.
3. #1 – 1/4in nut (regular) and #1 – 1/4in. wingnut
If you have questions please leave a comment and we can connect through email.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
- Proton Bus Simulator Road Lite #2: ID770 Bus – Android Gameplay FHD
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts: Ep8 – The Legendary Pincushion
- Other Friends Song | Steven Universe the Movie | Cartoon Network
- Minecraft ULTRA Rapid Fire TNT Cannon Tutorial