Man, it was such a treat to have Georgian Avasilcutei join us all the way from Romania for this conversation!
Georgian is currently working remotely for WB Games as a Senior Character Artist. He got his start by teaching himself 3ds Max. From working at a media company, he became a Prop Artist and then a Character Artist.
He’s fully committed not only to his work but also to constantly learning and improving. And he’s regularly helping others and giving back to the community.
He’s got some amazing advice and pointers that he shares in this episode, but here’s something that really stood out to me:
“I think you always need to push yourself and try to do the thing you’re most afraid of. People will see that you put in that effort and people will appreciate that.”
More about Game Art Institute: www.gameartinstitute.com
More about Georgian Avasilcutei: www.artstation.com/nimlot
Want to be a Character Artist or an Environment Artist in the Video Game Industry?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game RPG là gì? W88 sẽ Bật mí top 5 game RPG hay nhất hiện nay
- Nổ hũ 39 – đẳng cấp game online đổi thưởng hàng đầu hiện nay
- Tại sao nên tải game bắn cá tiên cánh đổi thưởng để chơi?
- Hướng dẫn tải nổ hũ Plus an toàn và nhanh chóng nhất 2020
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)