Orlando – The Escape Game – Mission: Mars (Review)
I think we are up to about 35 different escape rooms, 5th time at The Escape Game Orlando, 4th time we escaped there in what I think is one of the most unique games I have ever played “Mission: Mars”
I have always thought this establishment has consistently been amazing at keeping all of the games unique, clever, technical yet well balanced.
Mission Mars is a little different than most escape rooms because of the heavy use of digital displays. These digital displays in no way come off as tacky, unusable or senseless.
This room is family friendly, great for dates, and promotes team work in a way that every person will be involved on each task without splitting the group.
We had an absolute blast! If this is your first escape game I almost feel bad because you will most likely set the bar pretty high and your expectations of other rooms will never be the same.
Photos were found on The Escape Game Orlando’s Web site and also off of The Escape Authority Review
To book a room goto :
I was not paid to do this review or given free access to the game play, this is strictly what my opinion is of the room. The escape game did not know that I would be reviewing them when I entered and exited.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://synexelixi.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
- Proton Bus Simulator Road Lite #2: ID770 Bus – Android Gameplay FHD
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts: Ep8 – The Legendary Pincushion
- Other Friends Song | Steven Universe the Movie | Cartoon Network
- Minecraft ULTRA Rapid Fire TNT Cannon Tutorial