Thunder & Lightning Card Game Review & How to Play – GamerNode
Eddie Inzauto reviews Thunder & Lightning by Richard Borg and Z-Man Games, a tactical card combat game for two players featuring hidden information and a variable action point allowance per turn.
Wonderful artwork, interesting mechanics, and tense gameplay make this a simple, and quick, yet deep competitive game that still remains lightweight.
Thunder & Lightning keeps players thinking on their feet. And it’s super portable, too!
Gameplay Demonstration and Explanation: 0:58
Final Thoughts and Verdict: 16:22
GamerNode Rating: 24:34
Buy it here and support GN:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
- Proton Bus Simulator Road Lite #2: ID770 Bus – Android Gameplay FHD
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts: Ep8 – The Legendary Pincushion
- Other Friends Song | Steven Universe the Movie | Cartoon Network
- Minecraft ULTRA Rapid Fire TNT Cannon Tutorial