What if 3D printing was 100x faster? | Joseph DeSimone
What we think of as 3D printing, says Joseph DeSimone, is really just 2D printing over and over … slowly. Onstage at TED2015, he unveils a bold new technique — inspired, yes, by Terminator 2 — that’s 25 to 100 times faster, and creates smooth, strong parts. Could it finally help to fulfill the tremendous promise of 3D printing?
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Film Theory: Willy Wonka and the Golden Ticket SCAM! (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
- Proton Bus Simulator Road Lite #2: ID770 Bus – Android Gameplay FHD
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts: Ep8 – The Legendary Pincushion
- Other Friends Song | Steven Universe the Movie | Cartoon Network
- Minecraft ULTRA Rapid Fire TNT Cannon Tutorial